SIBO causes or worsens numerous health conditions such as fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, restless leg syndrome, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. If you have any of these conditions or have diabetes (type 1 or 2), an autoimmune condition, unexplained skin rashes, food intolerances, intolerances to prebiotic fibers such as those in legumes, or fatigue, SIBO is something you should be aware of and, if uncorrected, can lead to irreversible health problems such as diverticular disease and colon cancer—SIBO is therefore well worth identifying, then correcting.
I’m Dr. William Davis, author of the bestselling Wheat Belly books, and I pride myself on bringing real health solutions to real people. Problem: Because the science on SIBO is so recent, the majority of doctors, even gastrointestinal specialists, remain in the dark about SIBO, so don’t be surprised if your doctor knows nothing about it or dismisses your concerns. But most people can take the reins of SIBO and intestinal health on their own with impressive results—identify, confirm, then manage on your own without the doctor.
I will discuss why recognizing SIBO is so crucial for health, how to identify whether you or someone close to you has it, how to manage, and how to prevent recurrences.
I will discuss:
- What signs to look for that suggest SIBO—Look for signs of fat malabsorption, intolerance to prebiotic fibers, what conditions are synonymous with SIBO
- How to confirm the presence of SIBO, even in the comfort of your kitchen or living room
- What herbal antibiotic regimens are effective and safe—and are herbal antibiotics enough?
- Steps to take to prevent recurrences—Recurrences are the real challenge with SIBO. What steps can you take to reduce the likelihood of recurrences?
- What is the role of fungal overgrowth and should you address it concurrently with SIBO?
The SIBO Workshop is a comprehensive roadmap to help you reverse this common condition and take back the reins of health.
The 4-module course is $149.00 for full access, $99 for paid Wheat Belly Blog members. (Members: Watch for your promo code that we will be sending via email.)