Here’s a beautifully simple and tasty recipe, courtesy of wheat-free champion, Melissa, of the Satisfying Eats blog.
Melissa has her own jaw-dropping wheat-free success story to tell, including losing 58 pounds and finding relief from a number of health conditions.
To the right is Melissa’s before and after: Doesn’t she look terrific? And she did it eating cheesecake!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetener equivalent to ¼ cup sugar
- 6 strawberries, chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- In medium bowl, blend cream cheese at low-speed until smooth.
- Add cream, yogurt, vanilla and sweetener and blend until thick and smooth.
- Add strawberries and blend until the strawberries have released some of their juice and colored the batter pink. Taste for sweetness and adjust if needed.
- Divide chopped nuts into each of 4 6-ounce ramekins.
- Using an ice cream scoop, divide cheesecake batter among ramekins (around ⅓ of a cup).
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour for thicker texture.
Eat Up & Enjoy!