The newest book in the Wheat Belly series is now at bookstores! The Wheat Belly Slim Guide: The Fast and Easy Reference for Living and Succeeding on the Wheat Belly Lifestyle.
As the subtitle suggests, the Wheat Belly Slim Guide is designed to be a portable reference to help navigate grocery stores, restaurants, health food stores, and your day-to-day life to help answer all those little questions that crop up like “What ingredients will I need to make a Wheat Belly Pizza?” or “What could I use to safely thicken my sauce for dinner tonight?”. Small enough to carry along in your purse, the Wheat Belly Slim Guide can come to your rescue whenever you need it.
Included in the Slim Guide are:
- A summary of the Wheat Belly approach to cultivating bowel flora, including a list of prebiotic fiber sources
- Wheat Belly safe sweeteners
- Safe flours and meals for baking and breading
- Safe thickeners
- Wheat Belly Basic Recipes–All-Purpose Baking Mix, Focaccia Bread, ketchup, mayonnaise, salad dressings
- The Top 10 Wheat Belly recipes of all time
- A 7-day Menu Plan
- Shopping lists
- Wheat Belly Happy Hour: Safe alcoholic beverages
- Avoiding common mistakes
- Safe packaged foods
- 10 Rules for Eating Safely Outside the Home
And more, all meant to help you succeed in achieving your goals of losing weight and regaining extraordinary health.
You can find the Wheat Belly Slim Guide at major bookstores and these online retailers: