When a wheat- and grain-free lifestyle is put to work in real life, the benefits documented in clinical studies can be seen in action with unexpected and dramatic reversal of numerous health conditions.
Clinical studies have shown:
- Weight loss
- Reduction in overall calorie intake
- Drops in blood sugar and hemoglobin A1c (a long-term measure of blood sugar)— many people with diabetes are cured
- Reduction of blood pressure
- Increased likelihood of remission of rheumatoid arthritis
- Reversal of neurological conditions such as cerebellar ataxia, some forms of seizures, and peripheral neuropathy
- Reversal of multiple forms of skin rash
- Reductions in paranoia and hallucinations in people with schizophrenia
- Improved attention span and behavior in children with attention deficit disorder and autistic spectrum disorder
- Relief from the bowel urgency and disruption of irritable bowel syndrome
That is just a sample of the evidence that already exists in the scientific and clinical literature.
This is not conjecture or claims based on a few anecdotes. It is based on a rational, scientific examination of the evidence, coupled with the experiences of millions of people who have come to understand the power of this lifestyle change.
Yours in grainless health,
Dr. William Davis