Wheat Belly LIVE in Canada!

I will be speaking on a Canada-wide tour starting November 1st, 2013:

Ontario
Toronto November 1st
Niagara November 2nd
Brantford November 3rd

Quebec
Montreal November 16th

More information and tickets can be found here.

I’ll be introducing some new information that I’ve not discussed before! Nutritionist Julie Daniluk author of Meals that Heal Inflammation, will also be speaking at the events.

More dates and cities to be set in future.

This entry was posted in Speaking schedule. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Wheat Belly LIVE in Canada!

1. Cathy Lounsbury says:

I can’t find info for where you are speaking in Brantford Ontario in Nov 2013

2. Allison says:

Would love to hear when you are coming to Ottawa!

3. Pingback: Wheat Belly LIVE in Canada! | Fatloss Factor Results

4. Pingback: A Calendar for Foodies | Reader's Digest Open Kitchen

5. Beth Vause says:

I love your book, have celiac disease and other auto-immune disorders. I am highly allergic to Flax … What would be a good alternative?

Thanks

Beth

Many of the nut and seed meals and flours can be useful, Beth.

You will see them used in many of the recipes.

6. Do you have any opportunity with your schedule to come to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island in May to do a talk. We have a very successful natural food store with a large following for wheat and gluten free products and would hope to attract over 300 people and have supplier support.
    Yours in health,
    Rhonda; Island Natural Market

7. Linaya St Hilaire says:

I saw Wheat Belly Live last night in Vernon BC. It was so nice to see Dr. Davis come to a smaller town like ours. I just found out a couple of months ago that I’m highly allergic to wheat among a few other foods but wheat is the worst. I was confused about the difference between wheat and gluten allergies. Thanks Dr. Davis for explaining things in detail as I left the auditorium feeling like I had really learned something. The ironic thing is that I had bought the cookbook long before I knew I had wheat allergies. I’ve been feeling so bad over the years that I decided to ask my Naturopath for allergy testing. No sooner I’m getting used to the fact that I have to eliminate wheat, I hear you’re coming to Vernon. Love the timing!
    I also hope you enjoyed your stay at Sparkling Hill (I think that’s where you two authors stayed). It’s beautiful there and I know that because I live in the neighbourhood that surrounds it.

Thanks again!
    Linaya

The Okanagan audiences were open, engaged, and wonderful to interact with, Linaya!

And what a beautiful part of the world!