Over 2 MILLION visits!

Although we actually started counting several months after Wheat Belly launched on August 31st, 2011, we have just passed two million visits to this blog!

I take this as evidence that this message is gaining wider and wider traction in a broad audience. This rejection of the work of agribusiness to increase yield but compromise health is ringing true to more and more people, who tell others, all rejoicing in their weight loss and newly-rediscovered health.

Have no doubt: Elimination of modern high-yield, semi-dwarf wheat is THE most powerful nutritional strategy available to us, ironically the polar opposite of what all “official” agencies agree we should do.

This entry was posted in Wheat Belly--The Book. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Over 2 MILLION visits!

1. Lori Christ says:

Congrats Dr Davis!
    20 million visits is around the corner (especially after your cookbook launches).

2. Sue says:

Congratulations! That must feel so good, seeing your work so well read. And look at that hotspot you have over the UK!

3. Doug says:

Wheat Belly is working here..down 20 pounds and two pant sizes….got a believer here Dr. Davis!

4. Sandy says:

The Wheat Belly Army grows exponentially each day!

5. Patti says:

Yes your message is being heard. I think because conventional medicine is not giving us clear answers to why we are gaining weight, and why we are so sick with so many aliments. Also, it seems almost every month there is a news story about food safety or foods that we normally consider healthy are now harmful for us to consume.

I

6. Ann says:

Good to see a bit of a concentration in Australia – beset by all the same health problem as the US. And I am yet to meet a GP, Paediatrition or other medical professional here who does not think this ‘no wheat’ thing is a bit of a fad.

They’ll get over it, Ann!

Wait until they begin to notice that their healthiest patients–the ones without obesity, diabetes, pre-diabetes, hypertension, joint pain, swelling, acid reflux, and other conditions–are the ones who eat no wheat.

7. stephen ottridge says:

George Weston in Canada recently reported that their bread sales in the last quarter were down 4.6% over the sales for Q2. Q2 sales were down 4.5% from Q1. Q1 2012 sales were down minutely from Q4 of 2011. There are corporate reasons for some of the decline but Wheat Belly IMO is the leading reason for the decline. The same Globe and Mail story said that gluten fee products are flying off the shelves at Preident’s Choice stores.

Thanks for the numbers, Stephen!

I am not truly fond of seeing people’s livelihood’s hurt. But this is like the phase-out of buggy whip manufacturers or travel agents: progress marches on and there are some career and business casualties along the way.

8. Ada says:

I have just started the Wheat Free lifestyle and am looking forward to being healthier. I will provide feedback as my ailments improve.

9. Turbo Dan says:

Hi Dr. Davis, my first comment, been following you for maybe 5 years, since an internet search about Celiac took me to your TYP web page. Just noting thats it’s been only a month or so since your visit counter went over 3 million hits and now it’s almost 1/2 way to 4 million. I think a line chart would really show how fast the word is getting out. with your help ,I was able to figure out my 35 year skin dermatitis problem,, 30 years dealing with the medical industry , over 10 doctors, the best they could come up with was Neurotic Excorations !! with your help I was able to to learn about Gluten and how bad wheat is. have before and after pictures,, thank you Dr. Davis