Susan, a frequent visitor to the Wheat Belly Facebook page, posted this wonderful list:
Top 10 Signs You’re Infected With Wheat Belly-itis
10. You have more than one copy of Wheat Belly in your house
9. You’re spending a small fortune on almond flour
8. You’re disappointed if nobody posts anything new on the Wheat Belly Facebook page in the last five minutes
7. You once dreamt you ate a bagel and then woke up in a cold sweat
6. You and your spouse/partner have secret code words for pointing out people with wheat bellies when you’re out in public
5. “Wow, he/she has a lot of glycation going on,” is a common phrase you use while watching TV
4. You say “a-HA!” to yourself every time you see bread and carby foods in an obese persons’ grocery cart
3. You live in fear of Robert Rominger’s mallet
2. You find yourself coming up with a list of the “Top 10 Signs You’re Infected with Wheat Belly-itis”
1. A day doesn’t pass without you saying, “Well, Dr. D says . . .”
I’ll add one more: You are reminded that a slender, youthful you, buried beneath the fat and inflammation, is starting to come out from hiding!
If you haven’t already done so, come join our discussions on the Wheat Belly Facebook page where, as you can see, we are having an awful lot of fun!