Wheat-free Diva

Janah, a young woman and now chiropractor in Australia, did not just one day stumble on the health power of wheat elimination. Like many of us, she had to struggle with weight and health for years before the one offensive culprit in diet was identified: modern wheat.

Just a look at the dramatic transformation revealed by the “before” and “after” photos Janah provided tell the story.

I struggled with weight from the age of 12, when I was living in Malaysia. I got violent vertigo to the point that I had barely kept anything down for over 10 days because every time I moved my head, I would throw up. Not knowing what to do, I was hospitalized and put on steroids and I gained 10 kilos (22 pounds) in a week.

My nana, living in Australia, urged my mum to put me on the anti-candida diet, which we did, with great success.

But, over time, I put on weight. Each year when I would sit exams, I would get a bit heavier, and then, after the exam stress, lose maybe 50% of what I had put on over the preceding year. On and on this went until I was 26 years old and at my heaviest: 95 kilos (210 pounds). Over the preceding 10 years, I had done Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, shakes, low fat, calorie counting, increased exercise (1.5-2 hrs a day of walking), as well as the low fat, healthy whole grain thing, all with a little success that was short lived. I have PCOS [polycystic ovarian syndrome] and the treatment approach I was following was just to be on the OCP [oral contraceptives], but, studying chiropractic made me no longer wish to be taking exogenous steroids and I stopped taking it, putting on 10 kilos (22 lbs) in a year without changing anything lifestyle-wise. I went back on it before my wedding as a mood balancer, and also in the hopes it would help me at the very least to not get heavier than I was. But after the wedding, when I came off it again, and was living in Adelaide – with (arguably) the best wine region in the world on my doorstep, I put on 20 kilos (45 pounds) in about 18 months,

It was at this point that my husband, for the first time in our 9 years together, voiced his concern about my weight–not that I was too fat, just that I had gained so much so quickly and he was worried I would have a heart attack in my 40′s or 50′s and he would be left to grow old without me.

So, I went back to the one thing I remembered had ever made me feel good: anti candida. I wasn’t strict, but I was a good 80% cleaner with my diet than I had been in the preceding years. After 6 months, I switched to just doing gluten free, as the anti-candida diet with all its restrictions was just too difficult to maintain. And from experience, if I knew one thing, it was that the changes I needed to make had to be maintainable lifestyle changes. So, with the vast array of gluten-free items on the market, I thought: Great! THAT I can do. So, I persisted with that for 18 months. In total, I lost 13 kilos (28 pounds) over the 24 month period. Again, I wasn’t perfect with this, but a lot cleaner diet than those around me, and I was feeling better, and the scales were headed in the right direction, with something I felt was at least maintainable. Even if I didn’t continue to lose weight to my former teen lean shape, I knew I was able to stop the weight gain wtih GF.

Then, my husband (trying to help me) read “Why We Get Fat” by Gary Taubes, and I changed to gluten free, low carb, high fat. In 10 months, I lost another 10 kilos (22 pounds). We started listening to the podcast with Jimmy Moore in that time, and once we heard the Wheat Belly interview, it made so much sense. That pesky belly fat, the itchy skin over my belly fat, the skin tags over my epigastric region and the rash in my cleavage, the dry eyes, the depression. (GF had already stopped the heartburn I was getting – I was going through a 200 ml bottle of Mylanta about every 2 weeks–embarrassing for a chiropractor who advocates a life without medication.)

So, after hearing that, I completely cut out wheat. I had not had bread, pasta or other obvious wheat containing foods in quite some time, but I was still having it in those hidden sources, which I didn’t realize. After ELIMINATING it, I lost 7 kilos (15 pounds) in just 6 weeks. I was back to SMALLER than the size I had been when I met my husband at 17 years old. It had been the fastest and easiest weightloss of my life. I also started running a few months before giving up wheat (after going low carb, I FINALLY had energy to expend, instead of feeling lethargic all the time). Until then I had kept my bust, a DD cup, until I gave up wheat. Then I dropped to a C cup – which is kinda sad – but I am CERTAIN that the loss was inflammatory fat, and that I have significantly dropped my chances of developing breast cancer, so I am happy about that. (Plus hubby says while they’re smaller, they look better – so you can’t complain about that can you?!)

I now follow a paleo diet, and whilst I would say I am still at about 85% paleo, with 15% non paleo foods, I have maintained my weight for almost 12 months now. For the first time in my life I have kept the same dress size from one winter to the next. And the more fantastic my body looks and feels. And both myself and my husband are very happy with that.

Doesn’t she look great? Her big smile, as well as her trim figure, tell the story so vividly, don’t they?

This entry was posted in Wheat-elimination success stories. Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Wheat-free Diva

1. Dove says:

Wow, Janah. Lookin’ good. So happy Dr. Davis showed us the real culprit behind the reason we have trouble losing weight. It took me a while to start losing but it could have been because I had eaten such high carb food for many years that my body had to get used to eating this way. I will never go back to eating that poison. Keep it up!
    Dove

2. Lisa says:

Kinda goes to show that we don’t always have to be perfect to achieve health.
    I went gf (no wheat, rye, barley or oats) in February and just lately listened to a tutorial saying there’s gluten in ALL grains. The gluten/protein goes by different names in different grains and they’re ALL bad. Rice is maybe the least bad but it’s still not good for someone with autoimmune response to gluten.
    If it wasn’t for the dairy I’d be paleo now, too, but I need to do this in stages. I’ve cut out all grains now and cut way down on dairy – hoping for a cutting out of it eventually.
    Thank you for sharing your story and your photos. I kinda wish I had a photo from me in February but I had no idea I’d lose almost 40 lbs.! (so far) All I wanted to do was try to help my thyroid. That, too, happened!
    I’m so excited to be wearing clothes that are what I used to consider tiny! They not only fit but they’re beginning to be kinda baggy. lol. And I eat a lot! Lots of eggs, meat, veg, fruits – and in this heat, yes, I had some ice cream today…not such a good choice but…there it was.
    I can’t thank Dr. Davis enough for all he does to get the message out!!!!!
    My sister and her husband were influenced by my health improvement and weight loss that they are gluten/wheat free, too. I’m now letting them know of the problem with all grains. They just might listen.
    Lisa

Yes, agreed, Lisa.

Grains are really on a continuum of unhealthy effects. The king of bad, of course, is modern wheat.

In truth, no grain is truly good, though rices, buckwheat, and millet are at the least harmful end of the spectrum. I’m not a big advocate of unlimited consumption, but consumption of small quantities is likely safe for the majority. But they should NEVER dominate diet.

3. Allyn says:

Lisa,

Next time you are tempted to have ice cream, try Coconut Bliss. It satisfies like ice cream but contains no dairy.

Allyn

• Lisa says:

Thanks! I will try to find it.
      I’ve been having trouble lately resisting temptation.
      My husband brings potato chips in the house and ice cream and candy bars and it’s his gift to me.
      I can ignore it for awhile and then I say – well, I’ll just eat it and it’ll be gone and I won’t have to deal with it anymore knowing full well he’ll just get me more another day. dang.
      He also thinks my wt. loss and better health is only from my riding my bike so much lately. I can’t seem to get it thru his head that the only reason I’m ABLE to ride my bike is because I haven’t had wheat since February.
      I have to admit he’s trying to totally sabotage my way of eating – maybe even my health – and I have to find a way to be strong against it!!!!
      I wouldn’t eat wheat again for any money…and yet I’m finding myself eating other junk just because it’s around – because he gets it for me and I don’t want him to feel bad.
      Time to get tough!!!!
      Any advice out there???
      Lisa

• Irwin says:

You don’t want HIM to feel bad?

Girl, I’d pull one of those potato chip bags over his head and hold tight until all movement stops.
        … just kidding – sort of :)

• tina says:

ooh, Lisa, my housemate “does” that to me too. Of course it’s my choice to eat it, but dang, does he really have to bring in my favorites, and then refill the stash after I’ve helped get rid of it? Heehee.

working on ignoring it ; today was a triumph for me , lots of yummy desserts around me today, did not take a one!

• Elena says:

Ask him why he´s bringing you these things when he knows you don´t want to eat them and that they make you sick, fat and miserable. Doing what he´s doing is showing a sorry lack of respect and caring towards you. :-(

Most of all you need to say no thank you. Tell him, every time, that eating that stuff makes you feel bad and sick (which I suppose it does?) and you want and CHOOSE to feel happy and healthy.:-)

• Lisa says:

Thanks everybody.
          I’m sorry, Tina, that we’re in the same boat.
          Kicking wheat was so easy. Kicking sugar is…well, it’s something I’ve been trying to do since I was about 12 and reading Prevention magazine at home – those old newsprint ones. I’m 49 now and getting a little tired of the struggle. Sometimes I’ve been able to kick it for up to a year and how good that feels!
          A part of me has to disengage from the person who’s wanting me to be his sugar “drinking buddy”. We have other things in common besides this sugar addiction. We both love wildlife and music…
          Coming here to wheat belly every day is encouragement! A person needs a network of friends for support and I have a sister and brother in law who also are stopping wheat and sugar and a mom who respects our choices and joins in to a degree.
          Today.
          Today I start coming clean from sugar. I just threw what was left of a chocolate bar into the garbage.
          Today.
          Again.
          Lisa

• Lisa says:

Ok – I found this.
            Perhaps this is the helping boost we need, Tina – and all the other Tina’s and Lisa’s out there?
            I ordered the book from the library. I don’t know what he says about wheat – hopefully not the old “eat healthy whole grains” line.
            It sounds like he realizes there are different reasons for sugar addiction and to support various deficiencies at the same time as cutting out sugar is better than just trying to stop cold turkey and sweating it out without support.
            It seems to me that wheat was part of my sugar addiction and it was easy to eliminate that (with incredibly profound results) but I never finished the job by eliminating the other sugars.
            It doesn’t help to have someone in your home who is not only not supportive of this but would love to have you return to your old ways – however – that is really a whole separate issue! blah. If I’m not going to get support from him – I need to at least get support from friends and good nutrition.
            Thanks, Lisa
            Lisa

• Roger says:

Lisa,

One of the hardest stuggles in my entire life, is kicking sugar.

I say is, cause any time, I could re-lapse into old, familiar habits–as my body and brain misses the assault–the high, the crash–Sugar Blues cycle.

Jack LaLanne had an incredible story, on the matter–and his rationale behind his quitting. Though not as dramatic as his, I have many reasons for quitting this brain-numbing brain-addicting poision. It is bad, very bad, but not as bad, by far, as Genetic Modified Wheat–and other genetic modified grains–demonic, yes, but not to the extent of WHEAT!

Get a copy of Sugar Blues–as it was written in the mid-1970′s and I could recommend other studies on more extreme toxins, like aspartame–but the net is legion on those studies, with just a click of a mouse.

I use a Chromium supplement to help curb my sugar cravings, and other mineral supplements (to include Calcium, Magnesium and a Sea-Based Kelp supplement, for Iodine. Go back and re-read a post on Iodine, by Dr. Davis, if you have not already done so.

Sugar leaches vital mineals out of the body–and it has been proven, time and time again, that sugar feeds cancers (early 1900 German Studies, Otto Warbird, et.al., )

Since kicking sugar out, after I kicked Wheat, my health has returned slowly but has improved in measuable incriments, some, drastic, some, more subltle.

There are other natural, non-invasive, non-drug methods of crurbing the sweet tooth, as some are eating well beyond their body weight in this substance!

I hope this helps.

Roger, OHIO

• Lisa says:

Roger,
            I’m not sure this reply is going to go in the right place – but just hearing you say that kicking sugar is the hardest thing you’ve ever done and are doing helps me so much.
            I spent yesterday morning looking up information on it for the support I need. Ordered about 8 books from the library!
            I read “Sugar Blues” in the 80′s and absolutely loved that book. Will have to find it again. They don’t have it at the library but I should be able to find it online.
            Kicking wheat seemed and seems easy for me. Maybe because it made me feel nauseous to eat it (which I didn’t realize until I stopped eating it). I’m glad of that cuz wheat is worse for you than sugar, I think. But sugar needs to go, too, and for me that’s like kicking cocaine! The kind of cocaine served up by family and friends and is just ever present wherever you go!
            I ran across a couple of videos on Mercola’s website about the slave trade connection with sugar (which I knew of) but what I didn’t know is that the slave trade basically still goes on. People down in the Dominican Republic are indentured servants who can’t get away from their life of harvesting cane and what paltry money they get has to be spent at the “company store” where they charge twice as much for food as anyplace else and they’re not allowed to grow gardens for themselves. Sounds like slavery to me.
            Apparently to know what sugar does to my liver, brain, pancreas…is not enough to make me stop eating it. But to know that people are suffering horribly to bring it into being…that helps.
            I’d long heard chromium should help stop cravings. Just as magnesium helps stop cravings for chocolate – and drinking nettle tea helps that. I will look up taking chromium. It’s hard enough to kick the sugar habit without fighting our body chemistry all the way! I might be craving worse right now because my thyroid is going thru a transition with a lower dose of meds and I’m tired. That always make me crave carbs.
            Thank you Roger, for your support. You can’t know how much that means to me right now! It doesn’t seem like much but – it is. To hear someone say – I understand cuz I’m going thru the same thing – is very relaxing to someone who’s in a struggle.
            Lisa

4. K says:

Hot Mumma!
    Inspiring that the piece that is normally the plateau (the last few kilos) just
    dropping right off so quickly : )

5. Dave says:

Congratulations Janah. Amazing results!

By the way, I LOVE this “medication side effects” t-shirt. It would be perfect with a Wheat Belly theme. I don’t think you’d have any problems coming up with a list of symptoms, medications, and procedures to daisy chain together.

6. AnMa says:

This is amazing!
    And you are proving to me that even the hidden wheat can affect a lot. Maybe that is why I still have some acid reflux avec a week (since it seems to go away faster than that for the average person).

Congratz on all the weight loss. You look amazing! I will certainly share your story. :)

7. Geoff says:

Hey Janah – Looking great! Congrats! :) xox

8. Neicee says:

What a great story! Thank you for sharing. You look wonderful

I’m having houseguests in a few weeks, my daughter and two nieces I haven’t seen in years….my daughter and one of the cousins do paleo/wheatbelly combo and are both skinny now, the other is eating her way into obesity. Besides ordering a couple more of Dr. Davis’ book, I’ll pull a copy of this and show the one I’m worried about the results of never giving up.

Hope the young lady knows she isn’t getting any bagels, toast, or muffins in this household ;)

9. Roger says:

A Chiorpractor friend of mine, told me of an older Chioropractor (a dear friend), that was about to lose his entire career, and was only in his mid-50′s. A Patient of his gave him a copy of Wheat Belly, and, not only did his symptoms cease and desist, not only did he retain his profession, he told his friend (my Doctor) that he has not felt this good, since his ealy 20′s!

That was the very day I took the book, Wheat Belly, to try to convince my beloved Dr. and friend, about going off Genetic Modifed Wheat. My Dr. was already convinced, a few days before, by his friend. Even so, my Dr. of Chiropractic was not aware that the damage of mind and devestation was caused by my consumption of Wheat–as he now understands the situation, much more. Now, as of 18 July, he told me that scores of people he knows, and knows of, are going off Wheat, all with positive results!

Dr. Davis has not only saved my my body and mind, he has saved another Dr.’s career- his mind and body. And now, many others!

I am slowly losing weight, as at first I lost inches. Before this happened, I lost symptoms. My extreme transformation and success story wil be seen, when I am down from 270lbs. to 190lbs, as my wife will take pictures, and I will send them to this site!

We do not need a Govt. program, with many elected and non-elected IDIOTS, what we need is an informed Public, to pressure the Fed. and State Govts. to quit endorcing and subsidizing with tax dollars, Heart Healthy Whole Wheat, that is nothing less or more than Human Pesticide! Too bad many fools and stupid people have received the Noble Peace Prize, and it cannot go to someone like Dr. Davis! If it ever did go to Dr. Davis, I would respect that prize, and its intended meaning, once again.

Dr. Davis, my wife and I cannot thank you enough!

Roger, OHIO

A wonderful story, Roger!

Each healthcare practitioner who embraces these concepts in turn passes it on to hundreds of others. Word will spread even faster for those seeing enlightened practitioners!

10. Jesse says:

Dr. Davis, a very interesting and eye opening thing happened to me this weekend: I began reading Wheat Belly at the insistence of a family member who has been on the Wheat Belly diet for months and swears by it. I was feeling ill for a few days and I had no appetite so I had been fasting and in turn wheat free. I was reading the book thinking “Oh yeah, this diet seems all right, I think I could manage this” The next day I was feeling better so I ate chicken noodle soup. Within a half hour of consuming wheat I was overcome with sadness and other emotions at the thought of cutting wheat out of my diet. “I can never give up wheat! And this diet is unmanageable!” I was telling myself. It wasn’t until later that I put two and two together that consuming wheat was the cause of my little panic attack. It’s scary to think of the truly powerful addictive properties of this so called “wheat.” I’m excited to start Wheat Belly!

Ah, Jesse: You have seen the light!

The insight you have gained will open many doors to appetite control, weight control, and many other facets of health.

It REALLY is that simple!

• Roger says:

The brain, emotions and Addiction Memory (called my many names) is a phenon. studied by high-tech Chemiclal Addiciton Specialists. With the advant of computer graphics, it is now hard-quantifed, what me have suspeced for decades, that some drugs and some foods blows holes in the Central Nervous System–and changes or altes brain-chemestry.

This subject of brain-addiction and emotional manipulation, when it comes to Wheat consumption, cannot be over stated, as most Addiction Specialists, at this point in time, are not even aware of Wheat, and other dietary factors.

Dr. Davis is a Medical Dr., a Cardiologist, at that—but his contribution to the area of Mental Health may go unrecognized in this life, but his contributions will not go unnoticed by all persons that specializes in Substance Addictions, lke me! Moreover, his contributions will not go unnoticed by persons helped, in both body and mind, that may or may not leave a post, at this site.

I can attest, that, void of Wheat and other sugars, grains etc. I can assume a superior stance and attitude, to the normal and abnormal stressors of life.

Before Wheat Belly, my body and mind was in such a state, that I had given up, as I was not going to go out of this life, a prescribed drug addict–nor was I going to allow my self to be a velcro entitiy for what ever label some Mind Specialist wanted to toss my way. Deep down inside, I knew there had to be an answer to this bran and body devestation–and my answer came in the form of a flyer, from Rodale, advertizing Wheat Belly.

Roger, OHIO

Hey, Roger!

Answers come to us in the most unexpected ways, don’t they?

I often wonder how many other truths might be revealed to us if we just opened our eyes and removed the barrier of all preconceived notions.

11. JillOz says:

Dr Davis, what do you think of this??
    this article posits that lack of exercise leads to heart bdisease and obesity.

Leaving aside the completely wrong track this guy is on, please clarify the role of exercise in general good health if you’re keeping off Contaminated wheat.

I’m not against exercise or athletic/physical activity by any means and admire athletes but given that obesity and so much disease is caused by wheat and sugar-laden grains etc, is there a certain amount of exercise we should aim for “for health”, when healthy enough to do so?
    By “healthy enough” I mean when not disabled by diabetes, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, excruciating pain etc.

cheers.

• Tyson says:

I’ll give it a shot. There are 2 myths out there about exercise that cause a great deal of harm when people try to “get in shape”.

Myth 1 – Exercise is beneficial because it burns calories
      Myth 2 – Jogging or biking a lot is the best way to get in shape

Exercise is not beneficial because it burns calories. The # of calories burned by half an hour of aerobic type exercise is miniscule and irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. No, exercise is beneficial because it helps you rebuild proper insulin function.

Re: Jogging, or other higher energy long term aerobic exercise, it’s probably even worse to be a “runner” than being sedentary. For example, in this study, marathoners ended up with worse coronary plaque than sedentary people!! http://www.medpagetoday.com/MeetingCoverage/ACC/19091

Walking everyday, on the other hand, confers the vast majority of the benefits of jogging, while being lower impact and does not lead to excessive stress on the body. This is not to say that high intensity exercise is useless. In fact, doing some resistance exercise every 3 or 4 days is highly beneficial. But you rest for several days between sessions, to fully recover. People who exercise “hard” and “a lot” just end up piling stress upon stress upon stress, and eventually they get sick, injured, or burned out and are forced to stop for a little while to let their poor bodies recover.

So, walk every day and a moderate pace for at least 20 minutes and do some weightlifting every 3 or 4 days and you are set. Simple and doable.

Exercise is helpful, Jill, but it should NOT be prescribed to undo the mess that “healthy whole grains” and carbohydrate overindulgence create.

By “exercise,” I mean going out for a brisk walk, digging in your garden, going dancing with your spouse, yoga class, raking leaves, and just having fun. Exercise should not involve some complex prescription for heart rate targets, duration, and tight pants.

12. Mrs. Ratfire says:

Great lead story today! I have been logging on to keep myself encouraged, I appreciate the stories can comments from the community. I went wheat free, about 2 weeks ago. Yes, I have lost weight, probably about 5 pounds. I am also noticing clothes that were skin tight, now fitting. It is 11:19 am, I have not eaten since very early, about 5:30 am. I am not even THINKING about food. What a RELIEF not to be chained to thinking about food every minute and then over consuming. For new people, in week one, I did allow my self to eat sugar as I was determined to dump wheat. The next week, I have dumped sugar with no issue.
    As far as people in your household bringing in what you are trying to avoid, I live with that too. But unlike your prior diets, this one is different. You will be able to blow right by it after you are unaddicted to wheat. My husband will NEVER dump junk, bread, chips, candy. He has no weight problems. But at least he does not pick up anything for me, I have told him not to and he does not. But his cache is everywhere. I would recommend if someone intentionally brings you something that you have asked them not to, destroy it at once. Put it under the faucet, burn it, whatever, and throw it out. I doubt the spouse will continue the behavior after watching you do that. For himself, you can’t control. But buying for you? That you can control. Destroy it at once. He will get the message. If you are hesitant to destroy it, I think you are fooling your self as to your reasons, inside somewhere is that little voice that is addicted and wants you NOT to rid of it……

• Amanda says:

There is no doubt that humans behave in front of wheat like an addict to drugs or alcohol. My husband has followed me in this wheat free lifestyle, but the other day I went to a birthday, my friend gave me a piece of cake for my husband, she does not know that the whole family is going wheat free , I came home and my husband could not resist the piece of cake. I thought he was crazy when he decided to eat it.
      Next day, he came home and he said “I have been in pain all day, my nuckles are swollen, I felt awful all day, next time please put the cake in the garbage”.
      I can not understand why he could not say no, I guess every person is different, I love myself so much that just to look at the bread makes me sick, there is no craving at all!

Eloquent, Mrs. Ratfire!

You can see why Big Food has used this thing called modern wheat to manipulate your buying and eating behavior–and it worked.

Saying goodbye to all things wheat restores control over appetite, weight, and health to . . . YOU.

13. Patience is a Virtue says:

My type 2 diabetic husband is still eating wheat free (4 weeks) and losing inches, but hit a plateau on the weight. He insists that he “needs” a potato or an ear of corn or some other starch everyday, and I think this is the culprit. I hesitate to say much, for fear he’ll give up on wheat-free eating entirely. Any ideas? His blood sugars have been pretty good, and he’s given up his daily two-hour nap–both great things. Thanks.

There’s no secret formula, Patience, but telling him that getting rid of diabetes–i.e., a cure–will add around 8 years to his lifespan.

And he will be spared kidney failure, cataracts, blindness, heart disease, and amputations.

14. Lucy says:

Dr Davis, are skin tags and dry eyes ( as mentioned by Janah) indicative of a wheat sensitivity? Also, what does it indicate if I see undigested food in my stool, also vitamin CAPSULES too? I don’t have irritable bowel issues.

Skin tags are more of a carbohydrate/insulin issue. The dry eyes seem to be an increasingly common observation, however, with wheat elimination.

Wheat consumption is incredibly disruptive on intestinal health, so perhaps it might indeed lead to enhanced absorption/reduced propensity to pass vitamin capsules.

15. JillOz says:

Dr Davis,
    there is a Korean noodle made from sweet potato starch and water.
    It is classed as gluten free.
    Is this ok to eat or not?

Gee, Jill. If it’s made from sweet potato starch, it sounds like a rapidly-metabolized . . . starch.

Meaning it will trigger high blood sugars, high insulin/resistance to insulin, weight gain in visceral fat.

Doesn’t sound like a good choice.

• JoAnne says:

Many of the comments on this post address how evil and addicting sugar is. I’m hearing and seeing more about coconut palm sugar. Is coconut palm sugar just as bad as agave and honey as sugar substitutes?

• Steph says:

I tried to like Stevia, i really did but i just find it so off putting and it seems to upset my stomach. The idea of using palm sugar is intriguing! Everything i read said it has a lower gi value than agave and honey, and less calories per serving.

16. Amanda says:

Janah you are an inspiration and a fantastic role model to so many women (and men).
    Your practice members are so lucky to have such a wealth of knowledge, I hope that you get your message out there via them too.
    Well done and your husband sounds wonderful too.
    Thanks for sharing your story with us all.