Wheat Belly Art Gallery II

Our prolific Bread Artists are continuing to slave away creating their masterpieces. The Wheat Belly Art Gallery experience continues to prove that people who are wheat-free are more interesting, look better, feel better, and are more fun at parties.

Pattye Zamborsky Ludwig:

Ali Lister:

Mark Mulholland:

Linda Jones:

Robert Rominger:

This entry was posted in Wheat Belly Art Gallery. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Wheat Belly Art Gallery II

1. anthony says:

you all might appreciate this video

2. Eva LaRoche says:

These are awesome! Too bad they aren’t just funny.

3. f8aw8su2 says:

Ok, I’m finding myself technologically challenged… How do we submit these to you Dr. Davis?

Hi, f8–

I believe there is a “img” button above that allows you to pull a graphic off your hard drive and post. You can also do this on the Wheat Belly Facebook page, accessible via the Facebook button on the top of the blog.

4. f8aw8su2 says:

Appreciate the reply, I figured something out and put some originals on FB :)

5. Marc Richter says:

Yes! I love the “Bread is Cheaper than Heroin” slice of toast! We follow the advise of Dr. Davis in our office and at least once a day someone says “Bread is more addictive than Heroin!”

6. mina says:

They are all great!

Dr. Davis, is it true that low-carb diets increase cortisol levels?

• From my (admittedly sketchy) reading on the subject, cortisol is independent of carbs for most people. It might increase your cortisol levels if something in your previous carb-heavy diet was causing adrenal gland dysfunction or stress. It might also *decrease* your cortisol levels.

Hi, Mina–

I’ve never heard that before, nor do I see this in people following low-carbohydrate, even severe low-carbohydrate, restrictions.

7. Bob says:

Heroin is spelled wrong. Heroine with an e is a heroic female.

8. Pingback: Food from Hell | Wheat Belly Blog