And you thought Cinnabon was gross . . .

Here’s an example of what Thai baker, Kittiwat Unarrom, has been baking, what he calls Body Bakery.

As if wheat couldn’t gross us out any more than it has!

Pass the butter?

This entry was posted in Bread art. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to And you thought Cinnabon was gross . . .

1. marilynb says:

Actually, Cinnabon might be the only good use for wheat. ;)

2. Happy&WheatFree says:

Please take this one down. It is not at all up to your usual educational and edifying standards.

• Darleen says:

So what now … you’re Dr. D’s blog police?

I found it icky but interesting. Wonder what the cultural references are.

• PJ says:

I agree with Darleen, Happy. I found it interesting (but yucky). It is educational to learn what other cultures consider marketable. Not every one is going to like every post on any blog, but let’s face it, it’s Dr. Davis’ blog and he can post anything he thinks his audience may find interesting or educational.

3. Wolverine says:

Finally! Someone came up with the honest way to serve wheat products. The only problem is that the hanging arm should be twisted with arthritis. He could have added some feet to represent the amputated feet from diabetes.

4. Angela says:

Great visual reminder of the carnage. Gives me new resolve…

5. bluemountaingirl says:

Quite a Lovecraftian display… even if I wasn’t phasing wheat out of my diet, I woudn’t touch those with a 10-foot pole. Yuuuuuuuck.

6. Patrick says:

I am on a new diet: I just heaved.

• Kate says:

Me too!

I know Dr. Davis can post what he wants to, but he alsoprovides an arena for us to provide feedback by allowing comments, I have to say I dislike the lack of warning; I was scrolling through looking for support as I try to be grain free and saw this…even though it’s interesting as art, it still turns my stomach.

7. cTo says:

Ha! I think thats a pretty interesting art piece, i respect the amount of work it took to develop it.

8. that was kind of traumatizing to look at. Maybe a disclaimer before scrolling down would help? I would have like the option to not click through….

9. karen says:

I enjoy toast in the morning with my coffee, What type of wheatless bread is good?

ONLY the one you make yourself from the recipes in the book and in this blog, Karen.

Search for the focaccia flatbread on this blog for a start.

10. Laurie says:

Funny you should mention them — Cinnabons may be the only thing that prevents this approach from being successful for me.